I'm selling my house what do I need?
Homes for sale require a 26F and 26F1/2 inspection per Massachusetts general law chapter 148.  Without this inspection and certificate you cannot pass papers. 
CLICK HERE for more information.  

What is carbon monoxide and do I need a detector?
Please visit our pages
Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors or Carbon Monoxide.

Which hospitals do you transport to?
The Randolph Fire Department transports most frequently to Milton Hospital, Good Samaritan Medical Center, Brockton Hospital, South Shore Hospital and depending the severity and type of trauma we transport to Boston area hospitals, most frequently Boston Medical Center.

How can I become a firefighter?
The town of Randolph, as well as many other cities and towns throughout the Commonwealth, hire firefighters through the Massachusetts Civil Service Department.  In many cities and towns you must be a certified Massachusetts emergency medical technician (E.M.T.).  It's becoming more and more competitive to become a firefighter so to increase your chances for employment you should look into becoming an E.M.T. Paramedic and obtaining a college degree in fire science. 
Click here for more information.

Frequently Asked Questions